Ετικέτες

Κυριακή 25 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

Totti: "I want to play with Mourinho '

Francesco Totti  spoke with praise words for the coach of Real Madrid, Jose Mourinho.
Since the beginning
of his career Francesco Totti plays for Roma and he is a"living legend" for the fans.

However, in recent weeks following the attack on supporters of his team for him, does not exclude the possibility to withdraw from the "tzialorosi."

Speaking to the media in Italy, said that would love to play under the guidance of Jose Mourinho.


"I would love to play with him. I know players who have worked with him and have told me that he's a great professional. It's a coach that I can learn a lot from him, "said the leader of  Roma.

                                         


               

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου