Ετικέτες

Παρασκευή 6 Ιανουαρίου 2012

Thierry Henry back to Arsenal !

Historic return for Thierry Henry, Arsenal officially announce its acquisition of the New York Red Bulls player in the form of loan for two months. "I'm not going to be a hero," said the Frenchman.

 
After negotiations that lasted long, the two clubs have reached a complete agreement with the Londoners to announce the acquisition of the leading scorer of all-times (226 goals in 370 matches) who is now available for playing in January and  February.



"I'm very happy. It was my wish and desire of Thierry. We have him for the next two months and then he will return to the United States," he said in his statements Arsene Wenger to add:
  "I'm sure that in these two months he will have a tremendous influence on the team in the locker room and in the field. He can be calm, have no pressure and he will give tremendous help to the team."


On his part, Thierry Henry, said after the formalization of the agreement: "To be honest it seems like a lie. But when it comes to the fore Arsenal it's my heart that speaks.


Once I learned about the plan, I agreed. I do not come here to become a hero or to prove something. I come simply to help. People need to understand.


Marwan (s.s Samak) and Gervinio go to Copa Africa, so I was asked to fill the gap. These borrowings will stand on the bench for most.


The boss here has paved a team that is doing really well. I am just a member of the team. "


Message across the Atlantic from "Titi"


As for the next day in his career  the 34 year old  French ace said: "I want to also send a message to fans of the New York Red Bulls.


I've always said that I will not play again in Europe. But when we came in on Arsenal things changed. I do not come here for the whole season, I'll go back and I want to win the MLS Cup with the Red Bulls.


I hope that everyone will benefit from this agreement, namely to help Arsenal and come back healthy for the season in MLS ".

                          
 
Note that Henry will get the jersey with the No. 12 back in the second term of the "gunners", while not impossible to make his debut with the red shirt on Monday night (9 / 1) in the home game against Leeds in the third round of the FA Cup.
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου